2.6.10

Just like Alice..


Hello my dear dear friend..I know you are there..wait..I will climb through this computer looking glass and come for a visit..when its oke with you ofcourse..look out here I come..or you could try and visit me...Its a golden afternoon on The Hilltop..lets sit in the garden and listen to the flowers,I do believe they are trying to tell us something..you can learn a lot of things from the flowers..especially in the month of June!

-Let's pretend there's a way of getting through into it, somehow. Let's pretend the glass has got all soft like gauze, so that we can get through. Why, it's turning into a sort of mist now, I declare! It'll be easy enough to get through— And certainly the glass was beginning to melt away, just like a bright silvery mist.
(from Alice-Through the looking Glass)

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh I BELIEVE!!! I am trying to eek my way through my computer screen at this moment, so I can have a fine cup of tea with my dear, dear friend at Hilltop...one day. The magic never ends, does it dearest? The stories we invent, like Mr. Carroll here, will forever live in our hearts, giving us food to feed on to create our own, which you have so beautifully done, and which I am on my way to do, thanks to you!

Bisous! Anita

Doreen Frost said...

Good day to you. What an enchanting blog you have here. I shall bring my coffee and visit often.

Wishing you a lovely day,
DOreen

myletterstoemily said...

what a fun imagination you have.

i have made many friends on the
other side of my screen.