6.2.13

By Chance..

Click for some music while you read....
 
 
 
 

 


I was seldom able to see an opportunity until it had ceased to be one....



 
But if it was by chance.......by luck..or opportunity..























When looking back on the road taken....
                                                                     ....you"ll know the effort was yours..!!


 
The sky is the limit....
 
 
***
 
 
Photo..Margaret Bourke White-The first female war correspondent. Music..tribute to Amelia Earhart-Earhart was the first female pilot to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.

3 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...


They certainly were two amazing women. What a beautiful post to start the day, dear Dutchess..
Love the music.
Love and blessings,
Penny&Bebe

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Well said. Wishing you well! Cathy

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning my dearest zuster! I am so late, catching up on visits lost due to my last teaching job!

I am so encouraged by this post. Amelia was brave. She DID what she set out to do, but she was lost. I think that is what happens to many of us...our dreams are played out and then something happens that we did not expect, good or ill. But we tried. That is what she has taught me.

HUGS TO MY DEAREST DUTCHESS! Nita