7.2.13

Your story...

 photo tumblr_mf95kw0OKR1rinuz2o1_500gifsnow_zps9912048b.gif
Every day a new story begins..
                                                       and in mine its again snowing..


Who knows where this day will take me...
                                                                           Wearing my red shoes......in the white of snow....



listening to some music to go with this post....



Taking a walk in my red coat..in the white of the forest..
 


 


Finding a red bird in the white of the trees..




 photo tumblr_medcpd16Oj1rv555rgifkonijnijs_zpsc56e9d48.gif
..........having fun with a bunny...




 photo tumblr_m4vapuuopi1rwjf1vo1_500_zps6f08e414.gif
                                               seeing a red fox disappear..
 

                                               

Meeting Jack Frost en telling hime ..enough already....I want Spring...!


Saying goodnight to Nisse....who's always wearing his red hat..

 
 
.... then come home and act silly...
 
    ..................................all by myself..and loving it.....in my red pyjamas..............................................


                                               
 photo tumblr_mf5fp3QNGv1rsgntko1_250gif_zps7a72458d.gif
                                                                 

   Wishing you love and laughter....have a great weekend....and when there's time..do tell me something about YOUR story...?                             

                                                                          ****                                        

6 comments:

Jeanneke said...

I did, my dear, in my yesterday's blogpost.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful story and these, like always, beautiful pictures going with it.

I want and I need Spring! Not now, but soon :>)

Cheers,

Jeanneke.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW.

First of all, in the white of the UNKNOWN?.....STAND OUT like that red bird, and stand STRONG, in those RED DUTCH SHOES!!!!!!! YAHHOOOO...I wore a pair of those once and fell over on my face! teehee....our Dutch friend laughed so hard his face turned RED...I said to him, "DON'T FORGET TO BREATHE!"

My story precious one? I have a wild and wonderful and fun zuster across the great ocean that has taught me how to laugh at myself and the craziness around me and to STAND UP and balance myself on Dutch clogs!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU....VOILÀ! Nita

Maruxanascimento @ gmail.com said...

También te gustan los Duendes?
Un saludo afectuoso
Maruxa

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

BEAUTIFUL!
Blowing warm wished your way.
Love,
Penny & Bebe

The French Bear said...

Beautiful!!! I love the red shoes...I had a pair just like that, great post!!! You make me laugh with the last clip, great start to a weekend of family time!
Hugs,
Mags
xx

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Dutchess,
That is such a beautiful painting above..and I LOVE seeing little Thumper sliding around on the ice.
Bebe would have loved to join along.

Thank you so much for visiting Bebe.
She was so excited to see you there.
blessings,
Penny