18.4.13

You are NOT dreaming..



Today  some wonderful nature news...
In our country the wolf is making his comeback..I was very  exited to hear that. I knew there are wolf's in Germany but now they are crossing the Dutch border..We live very close by..and I would love to meet one..

"People are still suffering from the 'Little Red Riding Hood' effect. Everyone is afraid just hearing the name wolf," ..
"Everyone thinks if wolves are around, I can't go into the forest anymore. This is nonsense.  The wolf is so afraid of humans that it's extremely hard to see a wolf. You can try, but actually, you'll never see one."


 

So maybe I'll never get to watch a wolf in his natural environment ..but he will watch me...
 

4 comments:

Palomasea said...

Wolves are so beautiful...
A splendid day to you, dear Dutchess...
xoxo,
- Irina

Noelle the dreamer said...

It seems I have one on you Dutchess! There are wolves here and I have seen them, only a few feet away in fact, attracted to our Austalian shepherd/Alaskan Malamute apparently.
Hearing them at night is the most beautiful sound I have heard...after my heart started beating again!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Bonjour Monsieur Loup!

Jacoba said...

Wow! Jij hebt je even voor ons verdiept in de wolf!!
Toevallig las ik de post van de boswachter André (kun je nakijken in de lijst van de blogs die ik lees. Heel erg indrukwekkend vind ik het, die wolf.
Prachtige opnamen laat je zien.
..... en wat heb je nou weer een leuke achtergrond! Je bent zo creatief, ik geniet er altijd van!
Fijne Koningsdag in jouw prachtige omgeving waar ik onlangs zo genoten heb!