4.7.13

Two for the road..

Dear reader and friend..


I'm going on a little road trip...
 

I will be back in about a week....you will be missed.....

“To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.”                                                          
                                                       *  Stay cool and stay happy..*
                                                                      
                                                                             xoxo
                                                                              T.D
.Me and my hubby....two for the road....

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

And I WILL MISS YOU! I think you got my message that I TOO am away. I have my computer, but my time on it is limited; oh dearest sister, have a WONDERFUL TRIP! In the mean time, check your email while you are gone, if you can. Nita

Mapi said...

Veel plezier samen en bon voyage !

Een zomerse groet van Mapi

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Safe travels dear friend, and enjoy!
Penny

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hello Dutchess,
May God bless you with a safe and happy trip. Take care,
XXOO Marie Antoinette