29.9.13

To a special place...


Hope is a thing with feathers...and I know this is true.. A hundred and more feathered friends came to give me strenght(see the video from a few days earlier)..to comfort me..and to tell me there is a special place...beyond the moon and the stars.. For those of you who follow my daughters blog know what happened...for those who don't please go and do so.. Its a story about love,loss...and amazing strenght...! We don't know yet how this story will end...? Have a wonderful Sunday..and what ever you do..don't take anything for granted.. Lullaby.........To sleep like a small bird.

3 comments:

Jeanneke said...

Leven... Beleven... Meeleven...

Kracht, moed en vertrouwen gewenst. Liefs,

Jeanneke.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Precious, precious zuster....

We certainly learn each day, each year that we have the chance to live, that all things are a gift. Never take anything for granted is a mantra, a prayer that must be in my heart at all times.

I bet you have the same "relationship" with feathered friends as I do; if I see a bird, I have a tendency to get a little teary-eyed, for these creatures speak volumes of LIFE to me. The fleeting nature of life, the tenderness of the creator, the beauty of the MOMENT when you can catch a glimpse of a bird on a branch or at your birdbath. Such is life.

Thinking of you ALWAYS, Nita

Denise said...

I read Your Dear Daughters blog but maybe due to the language barrier in translation I wasn't sure about the final outcome.As a mother and even a Grandmother My heart breaks for all concerned.I'm not sure I could bare the unknown.I do know for sure though God is in control.Hugs to you-Denise