19.5.14

IIIIIIIIIIIIts Monday

Monday again.......“Why it's simply impassible!
 Alice: Why, don't you mean impossible?

 Doorknob: No, I do mean impassible. (chuckles) Nothing's impossible!”

 “Doorknob: Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.”

 (Alice in Wonderland)

 (one can be in need of a doorknob on a Monday..impassible or impossible..lets go do it..Hurry hurry...let speed things up because then this day will be over in a jiffy....don;t forget your key..))
...........................................
I

1 comment:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW did I need to read this on this Monday! I woke up feeling a bit afraid to go into my high school class, who are all tired of school and are giving me the evil eye! Yes, those kids are SO DONE with school, but we have 3 weeks left! But I will think of this reminder my friend, as I go in and try to use my creative mind to come up with engaging activities to prepare them for their final exam.