6.2.15

*********BRRRRR*********


    ......Brr...cold...cold........cold........cold............cold................cold....


     ************* Aaah...that's better...*****************

 “Now stir the fire, and close the shutters fast,
   Let fall the curtains, wheel the sofa round,
    And, while the bubbling and loud hissing urn  
      Throws up a steamy column and the cups
       That cheer but not inebriate, wait on each,
         So let us welcome peaceful ev'ning in.”            

William Cowper  

             
 ..wishing you a warm weekend..xoxo.

4 comments:

Tineke said...

Dank voor je mooie wensen. Ik wens jou ook een heel fijn en warm weekend! :-)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest Dutchess, I HEAR YA! I am sitting here trying to type with cold fingers, with a mug of tea trying to stay warm! One more day today, one more day to brave the cold winds and teach my fun and sweet students. But oh how I want to hunker down next to the fire and read and dream, write and fly. Much love to you...stay close to the embers!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

I wish you and Anita could come to my place, sit on the porch and have a glass of Ice Tea... It was 90 degrees yesterday...
Bundle up dear friend,
love to you,
Penny and Bebe

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

PENNY IS HERE! I thought I'd come to see how you were. I have another cup of tea on this fine but cold Saturday morning!