18.8.16

Buzz....and Humm...


                                       The Bees voice...the sound of the garden..
                                                             I listen...


But they also listen to us...


-It was a common belief that bees could understand what was said and done around them, and they were often treated as having human emotions. As a result, families were careful to inform the bees of important family events such as marriages, births and deaths. This custom became known as “telling the bees.”-


..................................

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW.

I do believe and know from scientific data that nature has a communication system within species. Animals have signals to communicate, even the trees use their root systems to reach out to one another. And after watching a village of SEVEN blue jays in my garden this summer, communicating to each other the joys of a water fountain or the needs of the females in the group, I realized I was witnessing a miracle. We are all meant to communicate, and the BUZZ never stops. What a wondrous world we animate our souls in, isn't it dearest?

Deb said...

Very interesting.

^.^ said...

Your post is a god send, friend D ... call me silly, but I do believe that my baby daughter Jenny is communicating with me through my feral cat Theo ... tears ... smiles ... Love, cat.

Anonymous said...

I communicate with nature and it communicates with me.