26.7.18

Harmony..


                               Nature is silent..
                                                   Its o so quiet...
                                               Only the buzzing of the bees..


                                                No birds in my garden..
                                       I hope they found shade in a deep forest...


                           I don't know why people get so "loud" when its getting still...
                                For me..I like to be in harmony with nature..
                                                          ..and just wait..


                                     For the rains to come..

..............................

3 comments:

^.^ said...

Happy Summer, friend D … Love the Mike Oldfield selection … Thank you for presenting … I still have all my Oldfield records … Tubular Bells is still my favourite. Love, cat.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

And your silence paid off, didn't it dearest....you got rain. So did we, a gentle rain whose voice is enough for me too. Hugs to you and hopes to all for more gentle rains to come in the silence.

Marcia said...

In stillness and simplicity is where my soul soars.
Beautiful.
xo