30.10.18

Looks like rain..


It's said that All Hallows' Eve is one of the nights when the veil between the worlds is thin - and whether you believe in such things or not, those roaming spirits probably believe in you, or at least acknowledge your existence, considering that it used to be their own. Even the air feels different on Halloween, autumn-crisp and bright. (...and cloudy with strange and magical rain..)                                   

                                        This could be my Halloween costume..
                                         Fits the weather conditions perfectly !
                                         (better stay indoors close to the fire)

.................................

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh how I LOVE this time of year! Everything about it, the weather, yes, the rain...and the hope of light coming in to banish the fears. I LOVE this costume, and wouldn't that be a fun costume, dearest?

^.^ said...

I feel uneasy about commercialized horror for "fun", friend D … I just don't get how horror can be "fun" … Maybe it's because I'm just a simple country bumpkin living in the Canadian wilderness making a living … I dunno … and I don't wanna know … Anyway … Much love, cat.

Mapi said...

Oh geweldig dit wordt mijn achtergrondgeluid vanavond.

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

I love this time of the year, Halloween I can do without. Have a great weekend.