22.2.19

In the company of friends..


Can't wait to get out there.. working in my Spring garden..
In the company of friends..

Would you believe  they leave me presents to find..Little shiny pieces of glass..with rainbows in it..
Straws and weeds to build my nest into something soft and warm..and twigs...to make it strong and safe.Nickels and pennies, (so I can go buy new birdseed ;)..beads to decorate..and feathers for my pillow so my dreams will be sweet....My little garden friends...who could wish for anything more..because when I am with them..everything is alright ! Soon the world will be young again...like Love..X


.....................
Illustration- Inga Moore

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest one,

Your garden friends are very much like mine. My little friends however, are chubby little squirrels who leave me hunks of French bread and on occasion, an entire slice of PIZZA! The winged creatures leave us promise, however. They build their nests overnight it seems only for us to be surprise one spring day to see them in the trees, nesting and preparing for new life. It will come. We will both be outside working our little patch of life.

^.^ said...

Glad you played Eva Cassidy, friend D … Rest In Peace, Eva … Love, cat.

Mapi said...

Ga vandaag eens kijken wat ze voor mij hebben achtergelaten .....

Liefs,
Mapi
xxx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Dutchess, IIIIIIIIIT'S MONDAY and I'm here....I'll be back!