9.3.20

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIts Monday..



Are you in need of some courage today.. Than please know that in this post..courage was added...It comes out whilst reading this words..:) See..there it is..XXX

 And for all who are now advised to be working from home because of the virus..and for all the teachers who needed to send the children home..and for all the grandparents watching over them..and for the caretakers in hospitals...and ..and..etc...I wish you a blessed week..Smile..:)
Stay in your power!
  ..........................

4 comments:

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Happy Monday! These are uncertain times and we all need to keep the faith. Thank you for the COURAGE.

^.^ said...

Always good to come to your place, friend D. You are always welcome at my place as well:) https://youtu.be/OuIbTab6WUE Much love, cat.

^.^ said...

Always love it here at your Spring place, friend D:) You are welcome at my Winter place as well:) https://youtu.be/OuIbTab6WUE Love, cat.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest one, I came by yesterday but you had not yet posted before I had to leave to school.

COURAGE: I need it every single day. We all do for some capacity of our responsibilities and you know what? When I know I need it, I pray. When I pray, I walk into the "fire." And there is where it's found.

May you burn brightly with the joy, the power, the courage to face each day. HUGS TO YOU my zuster!