17.3.20

Positive...

No..I am not positive...the virus did not reach me ..YET...but I am POSITIVE...and that's what keeps one  going isn't it....so, whenever you are in need of some positive news ...come visit this blog or send me an Email..lots of mail coming in and I am trying to answer them all...Be Safe out there...XXX

Also ..for all you dear people who are battling any other illness..like Cancer...Diabetes...a Heart condition.. and now have to deal with this dangerous virus on top of that which may or may not affect you......reach out...You are not alone..

...........
...................

3 comments:

^.^ said...

Yes, let's stay "virus -" and "attitude +". Love, cat.

Margarida Elias said...

Thank you! We have keep hope :-) Be safe.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My dear, dear sister....

I believe in your positive sisterhood and will wait to hear back from you. The connections we have are forever special to me and among the positive things regarding social media, this is one of them: that we can still communicate in creative ways to support one another.

The world is in this together.