3.5.21

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits Monday .....


 Slowly ....very slowly there is more time for me to blog..I am trying to get my old template back with the clouds background but blogger doesn’t agree with me...so now its partially clouded on this page....

Its like in my mind......CAN I live without these clouds ..no...because I need them..especially those with a silver lining are very dear to me..and that  spectaculair moment when  the clouds break and the sun appears....


Wishing you a cloudy Monday...

XXX

...........................“The clouds don't overthink; they just drift ..................

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

You are SO clever my dearest Dutchess. I too love the clouds for several reasons:

- for my photography. When the sun is too strong, you can't see the textures and shadows of the reality of the object

- for that cozy feel that draws me inward so I can reflect, process, create

- like you; I enjoy seeing that all clouds do have silver linings and that they dance with the sun. That's life.

Good to see you again!

Mapi said...

Gisteren waren er prachtige wolken, ik moest aan ouderwetse witte watten denken, ze lagen zo mooi onder en boven op elkaar...

Fijne week Dearest !

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello dearest one! Just checking in to see how you are. Spring is here in full force and it's beautiful!

Margarida Elias said...

Hope you get your clouds back! :-) Good to see you again!