17.5.21

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIts Mondayy

 Rain rain go away...that's what I was chanting the last few days (weeks)...we have never seen so much rain in years..

My garden looks like a jungle..:)

Sometimes my garden (or the  universe) teaches me...like it did today..

I discover new plants..there is an abundance of flowers and things are growing with super speed!

There is now a complete meadow of violets..:)))

This is clearly a sign that no matter what the circumstances are nature can very well cope ...and so can we...

Wishing you a rainy Monday..XXX

GROW...

...........

1 comment:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest zuster!

I looked for your new post yesterday morning as I always do but I must have come before you posted.

This post is so true. We were meant to grow, especially within the unknown and rarely tapped into inner garden of the soul. I believe in growing inside and the rains of life help us do just that.

We too have fields of violets and aren't they just beautiful?

The lilacs are the most spectacular I've ever seen here as well as the other flowers of the field.

Enjoy the lessons of nature dearest one, I'm right by your side.